Historic St. Anthony Catholic Church
258 Ohio, Wichita, Ks
2nd St. & Ohio
Two blocks east of Old Town
Sunday Mass at 1:oo
English/Latin missals provided. Join us for coffee and donuts after mass downstairs in the St. Clair/Sunshine room, south exterior basement entrance.
Pastor of St. Anthony Parish: Fr. Ben Nguyen
EFLR Celebrants: Fr. John Jirak, Fr Nicholas Voelker
Master of Ceremonies: Tony Strunk
Choir Director: Bernie Dette


Continuing News

+To submit an article or if you have comments contact me, Mark, at bumpy187@gmail.com.

Like us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/VeniteMissaEst?ref=hl

Did You Know

Mass Propers, the readings that change everyday, can be found in the red missalettes at the entrance of church?

Fr. Nicholas Voelker celebrates Low Mass Saturdays at 8:00 a.m., St. Mary's Catholic Church, 106 East 8th street, Newton. There is no mass this Saturday, January 30, 2016.


Friday, September 23, 2011

Post #194 Addendum

ADDENDUM

Please note that I posted this (pasted below) late last night but it appears that I got the time wrong. I have been told that the ceremony is slated for 6:30 not 6:00 p.m. at the WSU Newman Center. Please pass this information onward.

Original post:
Forgive me I am writing this late on Thursday and I am a bit bleary...I cannot remember the young couple's names from St. Anthony but they are celebrating a Solemn Engagement Friday the 23rd at 6:00 p.m. at the Wichita State University Newman Center with Fr. Hay presiding. They invited everyone to attend. Congratulations on this wonderful ancient and beautiful ceremony.